Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Jan 3, 2012

Long U spelled EW and UE

A couple of days ago I posted about how difficult it is for me to wind down from school when I have a break. Instead of relaxing on my days off, I had been looking ahead in our curriculum and created an OW and OA WORD WORK packet in preparation for returning on the 9th. Well, I am still trying to slow down - but it just isn't working!!! So I created a similar packet this morning for Long U spelled EW and UE. Here is a sample of the 20 page packet I came up with. As usual I have included a link for a couple of FREEBIE pages for my blog followers and the entire packet is available in my TPT store. Grab your freebies HERE.  

Oh... and just so you ALL know -  although I never seem to hit SLOW down mode, I actually have made some time to spend with my adorable boys, amazing husband, and new puppy "Nugget".  Isn't she precious? Almost as cute as my youngest!

7 comments:

  1. I go back tomorrow and I am still blog-stalking!!! I should be getting some shut eye!! :)

    Your packet looks great and I am thankful for the freebie! Love it!

    Come check out my new blog (if you have time!)

    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I just love your blog
    Donna
    www.kinderglynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute puppy! Glad you got some rest!
    Thanks for the freebie- your stuff is always great!!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the freebies! Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie. Your two little ones (furry and not) are adorable!

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your freebies! I love your centers. You are so creative and choose excellent examples to help the children do some serious learning while having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You so much for your freebies! It was just what I was looking for tonight.

    ReplyDelete