Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Jan 28, 2012

Open Court Imagine It Unit 7 Materials

I just completed the Big Idea and Focus Questions posters for Unit 7 of the California edition of the Open Court Imagine It! program (see sample pages at right) and the Unit 7 Lessons 1-5 support materials.

The remaining lessons will be added in the next week or two. So, check back often if you are using Imagine It too.

Click HERE to grab the Unit 7 Focus Question Posters.

Unit 7 Lessons 1-5



Unit 7 Lessons 6-10



Unit 7 Lessons 11-15

 Unit 7 Lessons 16-20

4 comments:

  1. These are so great, thanks for sharing! I tagged you in my latest post, come on over and check it out!
    Thanks
    Amy
    TheResource(ful)Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tagged you! Hop over to my blog to check it out. I just discovered your blog and love it! Very cute!

    Latricia
    Wild About Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower thanks to Pinterest! Your stuff is fantastic. Only now I need you to move down to kindergarten and do THEIR Open Court lessons. ;) I hope you'll come follow me so we can share ideas.

    http://littlemissglamourgoestokindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete