Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Jan 22, 2012

February Syllable Sort, Word Search, Calendar Activities, and More

Late last week I created a 20+ page packet that includes a variety of February-themed language activities for children in the primary grades. The pack includes a 30-word syllable sort and recording sheet, word search, calendar with questions, groundhog paragraph frame, and more. The 30 February word cards can also be used to play two games: Don't Break My Heart: a Valentine's Day version of BAM! and Concentration, where students turn over cards, matching words to pictures. The 30 cards include Valentine's Day, President's Day, Groundhog's Day, Mardi Gras and Leap Year themed words.

The pack is available now in my TPT Store.

Of course there is always a FREEBIE for you to grab from the pack. This time I included the calendar activity.
Grab your February Calendar FREEBIE here.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I just put your unit in my TPT cart! Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Feb. Calendar Freebie is PERFECT! I can't wait to try it out in my room. Thank you!!! :o)

    Jennifer
    jennkeys @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great *freebie*! I am heading over to TpT soon! I have added your blog to my bllog roll! I would love for you to come check it out! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! We have so many darn things going on in February, don't we?

    Mrs. Wheeler
    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete