Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Jan 29, 2012

Super Bowl Freebies

Super Bowl Fever has hit! This Sunday, millions will  gather around their television sets, host parties, and root their team on with their family and friends. Of course there will also be those who are fortunate enough to actually ATTEND the biggest game of the year. My amazing teacher partner is one of those privileged ones... So in honor of her and her team "Go Patriots!" I am posting a Perfect Paragraph and Super Sentence FREEBIE.  Also, if you  purchased either my February Perfect Paragraphs pack or my February Super Sentences, please go back to your TPT purchases and redownload the updated packet(s) as each now includes two new football themed pages.  Enjoy the game!!!

10 comments:

  1. I have tagged you! Come check it out.

    Samantha
    msbeattie-samantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about your blog! Your super sentences are AMAZING! I awarded you a Versatile Blogger Award! Head over to www.firstgradersandcupcakes.blogspot.com and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about my deleted comment. I learned not to stay up to late and copy and paste while facebooking and multi-tasking. Anyway, you've been tagged! Check it out at The Kindergarten Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! thanks for letting us know - I'm HORRIBLE about going to check on things that have been revised that I've bought! (And of COURSE I have BOTH your sentences and paragraphs - LOVE THEM!!)

    ♥ Jen
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag your it! Head on over to my blog!
    secondgradesuccess1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great theme for the super bowl!!!

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work. However, I have a problem with letting my students see work with capital letters in the middle or end of words. Many bloggers are using this font. I love the creative activities bloggers are sharing but I wish they would all use an appropriate font. I don't mean for this comment to sound harsh.

    ReplyDelete