Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Jan 16, 2012

Groundhog's Day

I just purchased the cutest digital clip art for Groundhog's Day from Scappin' Doodles... unfortunately I didn't have it when I first uploaded my Febraury Super Sentences Pack and the February Perfect Paragraphs - So if you purchased either of these from my TPT store, make sure you go back and download the updated version that includes the Groundhog's Day page. Too cute!

8 comments:

  1. I adore all those big buggy eyed characters of theirs.

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog! I love your ideas! (newest follower) Come follow me for some math ideas and centers :)
    ~sarah
    funintitlemath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has some unique power ups not presented in other games and has some features to talk about - how about two sources and to plases to shoot from? Bandar sakong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Additionally, your artwork can seriously effect the mechanics of your game. Taruhan Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. The article on this site is very interesting, thank you
    SPESIAL PROMO AWAL TAHUN..!!!
    Depo 20K Free T-Shirt Exclusive dari Lenovo Poker..
    Bandar Judi
    Bandar Ceme
    Bandar Poker
    Login Poker
    Situs Poker
    Dominoqq

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading your article. I am also a blogger. I know how hard it is to write a blog or an article. I should also suggest you a recent related post Space Key Not Working on Windows 10--Here's a Quick Fix. Look at the article best space bar counter and learn more.

    ReplyDelete