Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Jan 16, 2012

Groundhog's Day

I just purchased the cutest digital clip art for Groundhog's Day from Scappin' Doodles... unfortunately I didn't have it when I first uploaded my Febraury Super Sentences Pack and the February Perfect Paragraphs - So if you purchased either of these from my TPT store, make sure you go back and download the updated version that includes the Groundhog's Day page. Too cute!

4 comments:

  1. I adore all those big buggy eyed characters of theirs.

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog! I love your ideas! (newest follower) Come follow me for some math ideas and centers :)
    ~sarah
    funintitlemath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete