Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Jan 22, 2012

February-Themed Word Banks and Writing Paper

I just comleted my February-themed writing pack. This 20-page pdf file contains 5 different word banks and matching writing paper for the month of February as well as a prewriting planning sheet with completed student sample, noun, verb, and adjective sort and syllable sort page. Word banks/themes feature: Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Mardi Gras. It is now available in my TPT store.

6 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I love all your writing paper!

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! I've been having a tough time helping my students in writing because I want to do too much for them! It's hard to jump from teaching kinder to 1st grade! I will put up this word bank and have my students think of their own sentences. thank you!!

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten
    My Fabulous Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! We are preparing to teach Harriet Tubman and I LOVE the unit. I would really like to have something like this to guide their writing. If you have time (and I understand not having time!!) would you throw a little advice my way?
    www.mymommyreads.blogspot.com
    Lyssaturner@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie-

    I am moving to first next year for the first time! So excited that I can follow your and your great ideas for first! Yay!

    Sarah
    A KinderGarden In Bloom

    ReplyDelete