Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Dec 31, 2011

Open Court Imagine It! Unit 6 Materials

Since I have another week before I return to school, I am going to try my best to get ahead and complete the entire Unit 6 materials for the 1st grade Imagine It! program.
I just finished the Big Idea and Focus Questions posters and the other materials will be added below as soon as they are completed. So, check back often if you are using Imagine It too.

Click HERE to grab the Unit 6 Focus Question Posters.

Unit 6 Lessons 1-5
 
Unit 6 Lessons 6-10

Unit 6 Lessons 11-15


7 comments:

  1. Is there anyone you know who makes these wonderful things for 2nd grade Imagine it?

    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciated your kind way of knowledge.Great Stuff Here..hope more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your site and Ideas. Thank you for sharing so much of it. I was wondering if your spelling and word wall pages go home as study sheets? or how do you use them? Do they study the dictation sentences for the test? or do you use it as an assessment for their phonics?

    Pauline
    Pkpretzel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Imagine It also, I love your resources. Can't wait for the next unit! Pam
    cntrygrl23@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through a pin on pinterest. Thanks for sharing these great word work units!

    Sarah
    Learning is for Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for writing such a great blog post. The information was very useful to me. This type of information was not previously available. I enjoyed reading your article today. If you want to improve your clicking speed and are a speedy gamer, you can find the Kohi CPS Test here. We also describe a CPS Test - Check Clicks per Second Tool here.

    ReplyDelete