Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Dec 13, 2011

January Word Banks and Matching Writing Paper

A "little bird" told me that they were waiting for my January themed writng paper... so I got right to work on it.  I created five different word banks, with matching sorts and writing paper. The five themes included in my January writing pack are: New Year's, Penguins, Snowmen, Chinese New Year, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (sample shown here) The entire 20-page pack is available for just $1.50 in my TPT store.

As usual, I am including a freebie as well.
Click HERE to grab yours!

4 comments:

  1. Your stuff is always so awesome! Thanks for the freebie. My laptop is getting stuffed.
    2B Honey Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog! I just discovered you! I'm your newest follower! =)

    gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! It's on my plans for this week! Thank you!

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete