Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Aug 20, 2012

Pirate Booty for My Crew


This afternoon I will be meeting my new first grade CREW for the first time. I am so excited! It is just a thirty minute meet and greet, so we won't have time to do much more than go on a little classroom scavenger hunt that will end with them finding their pirate loot bag, drawing a picture of themselves, as a member of our crew, and hearing a story.

I made a few tweaks to the booty bag from last year, and have posted the FREEBIE note along with a few little extras to place in the bag HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this super creative FREEBIE! Wow! I can not wait to welcome my lil' sailors with this adorable bag of Pirate Booty. You are so generous to share your creativity with other teachers on TPT and for willingly offering so much for FREE. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete