Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Aug 29, 2012

Open Court Imagine It! Spelling Words for 1st Grade

I have had several followers ask for a list of all of the Open Court Imagine It! 1st grade spelling words for the year. Unfortunately, I don't have the entire year compiled in one file (at least not yet). However I do have a list for the first 6 units which I developed based on the Open Court curriculum, since the program does not begin spelling lists/test until unit 7. So, for those of you who have been asking, and for those that would find it useful... Here it is. Click HERE to grab your copy!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so generous of you to share this document Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Too bad I use Treasures :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! These will be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. We usually don't start until Imagine It does, but I may use it with some that are ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i look at the spelling test

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 08, 2013

    Thank you so much! It's a wonderful help to homeschoolers in Korea as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete