Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Aug 9, 2012

Classroom Rewards

This year I plan to pass out pirate doubloons as rewards to my CREW members. These can be saved and used once enough have been collected.



Students may use them to:
  • Select something from our classroom treasure chest
  • Purchase special classroom privileges
  • Participate in a monthly raffle 

Grab a FREE copy of the doubloons here.

5 comments:

  1. I love this Debbie!! I have a pirate theme in my classroom so it makes me all giddy when I find anything pirate themed! Thanks so much!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute~!! Thanks so much. :o)

    The Paper Maid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...I do a pirate room too! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 06, 2014

    Thank you for all the fee things and the pirate themed awards. :)

    ReplyDelete