Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Dec 17, 2011

January Super Sentences

Wanting to get a head start on the new year and improve student writing and comprehension with a focus on who, what, when, where, why, and how? These super sentence templates just might do the trick!
Clicke HERE to grab your Super Sentence FREEBIE.
Interested in more like these? My complete 32-page January Super Sentence Pack is available in my TPT store for just $1.50.  Themes included: New Years, Dr. Martin Luther, King, Chinese New Year, Penguins, Snowmen, Fairy Tales, Robots, Woodland Animals, School, etc. (Sample shown below)

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I always love your super sentence packs. My second graders still love these and some really still need them! Thank you!!
    2B Honey Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Thank you so much...my Firsties say thank you too! Come by my blog and grab my snowy contractions for your Firsties. I would love for you to follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm excited about these!! And now I just need something else in my cart to get to $3 - ha! Guess I'll have to buy something else from you too...oh darn! lol

    ♥ Jen Ross
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete