Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Feb 25, 2014

/er/ spelled ear and long e spelled ey

This week we will be working with /er/ spelled EAR and long e spelled Y and EY.  I didn't have any word work packs to go along with these specific sound spellings...So,  I created 2 new word work packs over the weekend.

Here's a peek at a few pages of each.


Chim chimney, Chim Chimney, 
Chim  Chim Long E
is what I called the first pack. 

Since Mary and nanny end with long e spelled y and chimney sweep ends in the ey spelling... I thought I would go with a Mary Poppins theme.

We are Yearning to Learn /er/ spelled EAR is the title of the second.

Since researcher is one of the words I used... along with other forms of the word, I went with a scientific - learning theme.

Each pack includes:
SCOOT game
READ and WRITE the ROOM
I HAVE... YOU HAVE
WORD SEARCH
24-30 WORD CARDS of each sound spelling and an ABC order page.

Both packs are now available in my TPT store... but you can grab some freebies from each by clicking on the pictures above.

1 comment:

  1. I love absolutely everything you make! During the last TpT sale I bought several of your items. Thank you so much for your creativity and wonderful activities you make and share with us that have absolutely no creative, artistic ability like you do.

    ReplyDelete