Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Oct 1, 2011

Weekly Behavior Report for Parents

I finally finished creating a weekly behavior report for parents to match my nautical-inspired froggy pirate behavior clipchart. I am trying to keep it simple... hopefully it will be effective and quick and easy enough for me to manage each week.
Click here to get your copy of this classroom management form.

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I send home something similar each night, but really like the "I chose to break the following rule..." at the bottom! I'm probably going to add it. Thanks for sharing! :) And I can't believe I just now found your wonderful blog--love it!!

    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete