Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Sep 4, 2011

SRA Open Court Imagine It! 2009 Resources / California

Are you using the California edition of the SRA Open Court Imagine IT! 2009 reading and language arts program? If so, you might find these teacher-created files useful. I created spelling word lists and pretests for the first six units, along with a challenge list for your gifted students. See sample pages below.

You can down load the entire set of Unit 1 Support Materials HERE.
All the pdf files are now together in one organized zipped folder.
Files for each week of the program include:

Unit Focus Question Posters
Weekly Overview
Spelling List
Challenge Spelling List
Spelling Pretest
Spelling Words for Pocket Chart
Vocabulary words and Definitions for Pocket Chart
Focus Wall Strips for Pocket Chart 



7 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I so wish you used Harcourt Storytown instead and then I could snag all these from you and use them!! (we use Storytown..lol) Hope you have a great Labor Day!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I ran across your blog! Nice job on the Imagine It! resources...we use this as well! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! I love all of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 02, 2012

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! THESE RESOURCES WILL BE SO HELPFUL TO ME THIS YEAR!!!! NOT ONLY ARE THEY HELPFUL THEY ARE SUPER CUTE AS WELL!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the resources! This is a great help to a first year teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 06, 2013

    Are these items on your blog free to use/duplicate/print to use in the classroom? They are awesome! I know you have a TPT store with items for sale, but are these on your blog free to use?

    Thank you for sharing such wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My school is changing over to Open Court in December. I was searching for information and I came across you blog! Thank you for sharing your resources. I am nervous yet excited to see how this curriculum works for our students.

    ReplyDelete