Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Jan 24, 2015

Make Your Own Font

Yesterday I purchased a new app for my ipad called ifontmaker. It allows you to easily create your very own fonts in minutes without scanning or paying anything other than the $6.99 app price. And...It is super easy to use. 

Once you create your font, it sends you a link to download, email, post, or share it publicly. I must warn you however... It is totally ADDICTING!

Check it out. 

Look at the fonts I created in just a couple of hours...
post signature 

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about getting this APP but I'm worried I will be addicted to it ad spend way too much time making fonts. Hmmmm....what to do, what to do. Your fonts looks fantastic! Have fun with it.

    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete