Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Sep 17, 2014

Talk Like a Pirate Day FREEBIES

As always, it's another busy week in my classroom with so much I want to cram in! Tomorrow we will be celebrating Constitution Day and on Friday, National Talk Like a Pirate Day. I am certain I won't be able to complete  all I have planned with the kiddos but I'd rather be over prepared than under prepared.

In any case, I just completed a couple of quick activities for Pirate Day and I wanted to share them with you before I catch a few winks.

So here you go. Just click on the image to grab your FREEBIES. Enjoy me hearties!
post signature



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. We always enjoy your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Thanks so much for sharing your products! Can't wait to use this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for providing such valuable information. There is one such company that goes by the name of Online Assignment Expert that caters to the needs of students in universities around the world. We provide Law assignment help with our exceptional team of writers who are experts in their corresponding disciplines and cover numerous amounts of related topics.
    You can do a lot by efficiently delivering Account assignment help that is a part of the discipline of Finance. Our value-added services cover one-to-one sessions with the experts of Accounting assignment help, proofreading, and quality checking free of cost! Moreover, assignments written by us are plagiarism-free provided with a set of Turnitin report. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction through our services. Contact our services now!
     

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome! Are they still available?

    ReplyDelete