Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Sep 17, 2014

Talk Like a Pirate Day FREEBIES

As always, it's another busy week in my classroom with so much I want to cram in! Tomorrow we will be celebrating Constitution Day and on Friday, National Talk Like a Pirate Day. I am certain I won't be able to complete  all I have planned with the kiddos but I'd rather be over prepared than under prepared.

In any case, I just completed a couple of quick activities for Pirate Day and I wanted to share them with you before I catch a few winks.

So here you go. Just click on the image to grab your FREEBIES. Enjoy me hearties!
post signature



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. We always enjoy your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Thanks so much for sharing your products! Can't wait to use this!

    ReplyDelete